Wednesday, December 14, 2016

25 SENTENCES
1.      Tell me about yourself?

Now I am looking to take my career to the next level and more out of contract work into a full time employee for a company where I can be part of team, but also allows me to focus my energy on my best strength, working directly with a long term career that let's me focus on professional growth
2.      What are your strength?

 My greatest strength is listening ability. I pay careful attention what I am being told about everything from specific information relating to current projects to future project, even my to what my colleagues did over the weekend. By being good listener, I am more effective at completing projects efficiency. My listening ability also help me effectively motivate others.
3.      What are your weaknesses? 

I have also found that I can easily waste time checking and rechecking. Now I am aware of  what   to look for in being such  stickler, so I am always making a conscious effort to trust myself and my quality focus more and not be so incredibly critical of my work. I know that there is a limit to proofreading.
4.      Why should we hire you?

I am really motivated worker and fast learner and although I am new to the world of retail in general. I am not new to customer service. I noticed in you job posting that a big part of this position is interacting with customers. I am excited by the prospect of bringing this  same level of commitment and enthusiasm to this new and exciting opportunity and I think this position is  a great for me.
5.      What did you like least about your last job?


The company was a good company to work for they have a great work environment and I felt challenged but overcome all challenges. After overcoming all targets, I was looking for more for growth. However there was not enough room for growth and that is what I like least about my job. I am very motivated individual and have always been told. If there is not room for growth then I need to go somewhere there is.
6.      Why are you leaving your present job?

I do enjoy working at my current job. The culture and the people make it a great place to work. But I am looking for more responsibility with new and fresh challenges. I have worked on several projects from start to finish during the past 2 years. Currently advancement opportunities are scare at my current job. I don't mind a slowdown in pace from time to time but it's important to me  to keep  my career continually moving in a forward direction that is consisted with my goals
7.      How would you describe your work style? 

I am able to adapt to any workplace. I try to maintain a fast pace during work shift to remain focused while completing my tasks. I strive to be efficient and strive to ensure all work is completed properly and without error. I work well on my own. But  I am more than happy to work with others, collaborations or team based projects. I take my position seriously and I am completely dedicated and driven to succeed

8.      What would be your ideal working environment? 
My ideal work environment is one that is centered around working as a team and that allows everyone’s talents to flourish. When I was researching your company, your desire to cultivate each of your employees’ skills was very impressive to me. I find that I work best in an environment that is empowering and positive, no matter what the work is that I’m doing.

9.      What salary are you seeking?

I really more information before we discuss salary. I'd like to postpone that discussion until later. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position and how you commission structure works.

10.  What are you looking for in terms of career development? 

My primary focus is on continuing to develop my leadership skills and I believe the best way to do that is to constantly challenge myself. I've always strived to take on greater responsibility with each of the companies I have worked for previously. I think my vision goes toward the big picture and I want to exploit that talent to the best of my ability.
11.  11.What's the most important thing you learned in school? 

My most valuable school experiences weren't academic. They were all about people-social skills, respects, self worth, empathy and realizing your own potential. On sports field I learned about winning and losing graciously. In the classroom I learned that doing your best counted far more than academic ability.

12.  Why did you choose your major?  

I chose radio communication engineer. Because this is the century of ICT. So I felt that it is an essential no matter what field. My parents advised me to study Radio communication. I believe always mother's right.
13.  Tell me about your proudest achievement?

I believe I have had a number of successes to date. It is difficult to say which I think has been my greatest accomplishment as they going to focus on my recent achievements as being the most pertinent is leadership of the company.
14.  What kind of personality do you work best with and why?

As someone who thoroughly enjoys working as a team I have become accustomed to working with all sorts of personalities I love meeting new people and sharpening   my skill as I learn to collaborate with and lead those around me. I believe that strengthening the unity of the office as a whole has positive effect on both the people employed there and or the overall success of the company.
15.  How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?

I’m always looking for ways in which I can improve upon my performance. I ‘m always open to training and development opportunities. Everyone always has room for improvement you can never be too good at anything. For example I find I am now required to give presentations from time to time and while I am generally happy with the way I handle these. So I want to improve my speech skill.
16.  What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job? 

I want to continue learning new techniques that will make me better technician  I really strive to be best that I can be which means that my goals include staying current which means I will attend seminars and workshops. I also want to use the know others reach their top potential great leader and manager who pushes the employees to be better and  therefore make the company better.
17.  What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?   

I make great use of reminders on my personal planner. I will probably enter anywhere from 3 to 5 or even as many as ten in single work day. It keeps my day on schedule and ensures I do not forget any tusks.
18.  Was there a person in your career who really made a difference? 

The person who made me the bequest difference in my career was my coworker. She and I started at the same time. We were both so green and unexperienced. She helped to push me to better myself and showed me importance of continued education even in the workplace.
19.  Who has impacted you most in you most in you career and how?

I would say my first manager has most impacted my career in terms of a mentor she was on amazing leader and my coworkers and I responded really well to the way she had the team. As I progressed in my own management career I incorporated many of her leadership tactics including the way she resolved conflicts. How she spoke to her colleges and her high level organizations.
20.  Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?

During the recent job one worker require failed 70 complete his assigned task by the necessary his assigned task by the necessary deadlines. I explained to him there was reason for this issue and he explained that he couldn’t keep up with the deadlines relevant software wasn’t strong. We arranged for training and additional support so that he could work more efficiency. 
21.  What attracted you to this company?

I have been watching this company for a long time. I read this article year this article year ago about how you are innovating the way people use appliances and that really caught my eye. I company attract me but way they treat their employees. I think innovation and creativity are an important part of success I would be so excited to be part of that innovation here. Not only the innovativeness of the company attract me, but also the way they treat their employees.  
22.  What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?

 My last project was spring. Through our engineer’s project lesson we started project named. Automatic garage door and smoke detection. At first it is was hard for writing software program. But the result was good. We completed it successfully.
23.  What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?

At my last job I had a strong reputation as the knowledgeable employee I had both memorized and people would almost use me as an encyclopedia. I also never had any trouble meeting time restrains. I was never late or missed deadline of course I think my boss would also bring up that I was great with the team.
24.  List five words describe your character?

The 5 words that 2 feel best describe me are resilient ambitious optimistic, determined and humble.
These personality traits really helped me get through school and appreciate the opportunities I have been given. I feel that that would help me succeed in this job as well.
25.  Why do you want this job? 

This organizations priorities for ethics teamwork and effectiveness match my own. What is most important to me is finding place where individuals want to work together as a true team. I see that reflected here. The match of what you need with what 2 additional benefit of having the same values and community interests lead me to want to be here more than anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment